Frequently Asked Questions
- How does it switch from road to marine?
- The Terra Wind looks top heavy, is it?
- Can it go into salt water?
- Is rust or corrosion an issue?
- How much is the Terra Wind?
- What is the build time for your amphibious vehicles?
Can't find your question? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We strive to answer all emails within one business day.
- You drive the Amphibious Vehicle into the water, place the road transmission into neutral and the marine transmission into gear and your away you go.
- No, it is not. All of our weight is in the bottom of the boat. When we built the Terra Wind and our other vehicles every single component was taken into consideration for the weight and balance of the stability
- Yes all of our amphibious vehicles can go into salt water. However, if it is taken into the salt water a fresh water rinse is necessary.
No. The hull is 100% aluminum which does not rust. The only steel parts are the suspension and axle components. These parts are coated with the same protective marine coating used on cruise ships.
The base price for the Terra Wind is $650,000 USD. The final price depends on the options chosen by the client.For more information email us at email@example.com
Build time will vary depending on the projects in production and the type of vehicle to be built. We are a custom manufacturer, so we do not have inventory in stock. We build based on the specifications of the client's needs.